May 10th to May 16th is Mental Health Awareness Week and we’re partnering with the Postcards from Wakefield project to help talk about and share an important topic.
Every day this week we will be releasing something new on our website and social media channels that celebrates ‘Nature’ – the theme of this year’s Mental Health Awareness Week. We’d love you to get involved.
1. Create something positive to share with others for #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek. Download our Postcard from Wakefield template and get creative ➡️ bit.ly/PostcardWF2021
2. Whether it’s a family member, friend, neighbour, colleague, or stranger – share something positive with help from our Postcard from Wakefield template 💌
3. 😁 Brighten someone’s day and provide a reminder that someone cares as we mark #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek by launching our Postcards From Wakefield project 💌
4. ✏️ Draw, paint 🎨, write ✒️, or craft something positive with help from our Postcard from Wakefield template 💌
It’s a great mindfulness task for #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek
5. 💫 Let’s spread positivity and get more people talking about mental health!